Friday, March 11, 2022

Week 8 EXAM

7 comments:

  1. So, I think we finally got it, although we are an entire week behind now. I didn't work on week 9 all week, because I wanted her to get this before we moved on. High distractions are a messy basement, and kids playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL WORK ALICE!

    Can't decide what was my favorite moment. You coaching Milly (when did she get so TALL), you correcting Mabel for breaking a Sit/Stay and then chasing down a wayward Kimber (THIS CRACKED ME UP!!), you then instructing Dean how to require Kimber to "PLace", repetitively, or you then completing this EXAM successfully!

    I know what my FAVORITE moment was Alice - watching you handle multiple distractions, train your dog, train your parents dog, train your siblings and STILL SUCCEED. Girl, you remind me of me-:) Alice, you are a phenomenal handler, I couldn't be more proud.

    What an accomplishment. Go onto Week 9 and I bet you will blow through it in no time. I believe you CAN get it done by Sunday's class, really, I do believe you CAN do this well and so CAN Mabel. She believes you and is SURE you 'Said what you meant and meant what you said.' And you, young lady, are moving and handling training dog(s), training siblings, and doing it ALL SO VERY WELL in a CCC and PIC mindset, I am THRILLED with what I see in you Alice. Never mind the dog (which is a Pass), you as a junior handler are outstanding!!

    Onward young lady, onward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My household sure was a zoo!

    This means a lot to me. Thank you so much for your support. I am so grateful that I was able to pass this! I have a lot of schoolwork right now, so it always feels good when Mabel succeeds despite me being gone all day. I don't know if I will be able to catch up in a few days, but with this new burst of confidence, I will try. Thank you for not only being a trainer for me, but also a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always be your friend Alice. Love you young lady.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there were more distractions for the handler than there was for the dog. 🤣

    So proud of you Alice..I know this has been a ton of work. Patience paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Very nice Mabel and Alice. Looking forward to seeing more of Mabel working for and with you Alice!
    PS Great job Brad and Brooke, for such a lovely young woman and trainer. I really liked the way both of you are involved with helping Alice to do well.
    PSS I kinda like Mabel too!
    lovely guys
    Deb

    ReplyDelete