Hand holding, general support and best of all a place to brag about the successes. Share with words. Share with photos. Share with video. This is your home place for the next 14 weeks. Let the retrieve journey begin.
The retrieve is a pass and great coaching from Corbin.
This HOLD EXAM is fabulous and I appreciate the loose leash as you did this EXAM. Love ❤️ the boys playing and climbing rocks and the challenges of the traffic and people and everything.
Kratos and I have had zero problems with the hold since the other night. This was so smooth and felt great today!
ReplyDeleteThe retrieve is a pass and great coaching from Corbin.
ReplyDeleteThis HOLD EXAM is fabulous and I appreciate the loose leash as you did this EXAM. Love ❤️ the boys playing and climbing rocks and the challenges of the traffic and people and everything.
Pass and very well done!!!
The hold was awesome!!! Did you say you were at the library?
ReplyDelete