Friday, February 4, 2022

Rebekah & Kratos Week 4 Exam Attempt 1

5 comments:

  1. So I didn't realize I had failed at my camera placement until I got home... I guess these can just be for entertainment now lol I will do another exam in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please. Angle thr camara more towards the upper left corner of where you are going to work him so I can see what he is doing with his mouth.

    Your mechanics are smooth, fluid, you are CCC and PIC and Kratos believes "You said what you meant and meant what you said." Yoir corrections are stellar, spot on perfect and timely. In the 2nd video, where he yawns? That yawn in the context of this intense training is an indication of a dog yielding. So good job, very good job Rebekah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Roxanne! I was super sad that I didn't get the whole thing in the video. That was a perfect place for this test because he Really wanted that rabbit lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well stage it again, rabbit too! The garage is full now, are you all remodeling or painting a room? And the Yoga mat is working well for you now? Once the dB 'heads to the ground ' you will need the elevated training table then.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this was my in laws garage. The yoga mat is indeed working good but the table is still needed to keep him from forging so far. I just didn't have a way to get my table to their house haha

    ReplyDelete