Hand holding, general support and best of all a place to brag about the successes. Share with words. Share with photos. Share with video. This is your home place for the next 14 weeks. Let the retrieve journey begin.
I did this today, because I am going to my great grandma's funeral tomorrow. I understand that I failed. I am struggling to get my thumb deep enough in her ear. Advice on this is appreciated. Thanks.
You are struggling to get the Setup done fluidly and smoothly which sets Mabel up for increased stress. She is fighting you and because you are struggling, she is getting more jacked up. You need to do rapid fire retrieves until she yields. If you aren't able to do these rapid fire retrieve, have your dad do them. Please film Brad doing this work as if we don't get her quickly past where she is struggling right now, she is going to freeze and fail. Does that make sense?
As soon as she had given up and believes Brad, after rapid fire retrieves, you stop in and do several rapid fire retrieves. Quit when she is successful as less done well at this moment is far more valuable than doing more poorly. The key is success.
I did 5 ear corrections. I don't ever do the setup with just conditioned relaxation. Because She is struggling so much, it is pretty hard for me to get it right. My dad should be able to work Mabel this week. I can have him show me how to do the rapid fire retrieves well. Can I work Kimber on this so I can understand the mechanics better?
Yes practice on Kimber. And practice on Fido with a stuffed animal as your need your mechanics to be much more fluid and smooth.
Mabel is feeding off your unsureness and laCk of smooth fluid mechanics and taking advantage of you. Brad work her until Mabel yields and her eyes turn soft and she is doing the 1". Be CCC, PIC and you should be able to convince her you "said what you meant and meant what you said ' in 4-5 retrieves. And don't let her continue to collapse like she is doing with Alice. The video of Jessi working Sarah today will show you what to do with Mabel.
I did this today, because I am going to my great grandma's funeral tomorrow. I understand that I failed. I am struggling to get my thumb deep enough in her ear. Advice on this is appreciated. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHow many EC's did you give?
ReplyDeleteDo you sometimes do the Setup and NOT present anything, just do Conditioned Relaxation?
ReplyDeleteYou are struggling to get the Setup done fluidly and smoothly which sets Mabel up for increased stress. She is fighting you and because you are struggling, she is getting more jacked up. You need to do rapid fire retrieves until she yields. If you aren't able to do these rapid fire retrieve, have your dad do them. Please film Brad doing this work as if we don't get her quickly past where she is struggling right now, she is going to freeze and fail. Does that make sense?
ReplyDeleteAs soon as she had given up and believes Brad, after rapid fire retrieves, you stop in and do several rapid fire retrieves. Quit when she is successful as less done well at this moment is far more valuable than doing more poorly. The key is success.
Make sense?
If you are unsure of how to do the above well, let's set up a time for you to come here thus next week so we can get this worked out.
ReplyDeleteDEFINITELY this is Mabel's 'Point of Contention' and we MUST work her through this immediately.
My heart goes out to all of you in the loss of your great grandma. It is always so hard to say goodbye to a loved one.
Roxanne
I did 5 ear corrections. I don't ever do the setup with just conditioned relaxation. Because She is struggling so much, it is pretty hard for me to get it right. My dad should be able to work Mabel this week. I can have him show me how to do the rapid fire retrieves well. Can I work Kimber on this so I can understand the mechanics better?
ReplyDeleteYes. Your dad can work her. We did a session today with Jessi working Sarah in rapid fire so you will have a video to watch.
ReplyDeleteYes practice on Kimber. And practice on Fido with a stuffed animal as your need your mechanics to be much more fluid and smooth.
ReplyDeleteMabel is feeding off your unsureness and laCk of smooth fluid mechanics and taking advantage of you. Brad work her until Mabel yields and her eyes turn soft and she is doing the 1". Be CCC, PIC and you should be able to convince her you "said what you meant and meant what you said ' in 4-5 retrieves. And don't let her continue to collapse like she is doing with Alice. The video of Jessi working Sarah today will show you what to do with Mabel.